To ensure that you always get the ideal fit, use our size guide.
Since most of our clothing comes in just one size, shopping online is much simpler!
Taking accurate body measurements is essential for selecting well-fitted clothing.
Here are some tips on when and where to measure your body:
It's best to measure your body when you are not bloated or overly full after a meal. Try to measure at a time when you feel relaxed and comfortable, ideally in the morning or after a period of rest.
Find a well-lit and spacious area with a full-length mirror if possible. This will help you ensure that the measuring tape is positioned correctly and that you can see the measurements clearly.
Wear form-fitting clothing or minimal layers while taking measurements. This will help the measuring tape lie flat against your body and provide more accurate readings.
Use a Mirror
While a mirror isn't strictly necessary, it can be helpful to double-check that the measuring tape is positioned correctly and parallel to the ground, especially for measurements like the bust and hips.
Stand up straight with your feet together and your arms relaxed at your sides. Avoid arching your back or tilting your hips to ensure accurate measurements.
Take your measurements consistently each time you need them, using the same measuring tape and following the same process. This will ensure uniformity and reliability when comparing measurements.
To ensure accuracy, take multiple measurements of each area. For example, take two or three measurements of your waist and use the average to ensure precision.
Keep a record of your measurements in a notebook, on your phone, or in a digital document. Having these measurements handy will help you when shopping online or in-store for clothing.
Taking your body measurements
To ensure that you find the ideal size for your body, follow these simple instructions to accurately measure your bust, waist, and hips.
By taking these measurements, you'll have the confidence to choose the perfect size and achieve the best fit.
- Start by wearing a well-fitted bra.
- Stand up straight with your arms relaxed at your sides.
- Place the tape measure around the fullest part of your bust, ensuring it sits parallel to the ground and is not too tight or loose.
- Take note of the measurement in inches or centimeters.
- Locate your natural waistline, which is typically the narrowest part of your torso.
- Stand up straight and relax your abdominal muscles.
- Wrap the tape measure around your waist, ensuring it is snug but not overly tight.
- Record the measurement in inches or centimeters
- Stand with your feet together.
- Position the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks.
- Ensure the tape measure is parallel to the ground and not too tight or loose.
- Note down the measurement in inches or centimeters
By following these tips and taking measurements under consistent conditions, you'll obtain accurate readings that will help you select clothing sizes that fit your body shape perfectly.
Remember, body measurements may change over time due to factors like weight fluctuations, so it's a good idea to re-measure periodically.
Explore our shape guide to discover flattering styles tailored to different body shapes.